10th June 2020, Mumbai : The Fête de la Musique, also known as the World Music Day is an annual music celebration that takes place on 21 June. In 1982, the Fête de la Musique was organised in Paris for the first time to encourage artists and musicians to perform and connect with each other and the world. All genres of music was encouraged and celebrated. Ever since, the festival has become an international phenomenon, celebrated on the same day in more than 700 cities in 120 countries, including India, Germany, Italy, Greece, Russia, Australia, Peru, Brazil, Ecuador, Mexico, Canada, China, the United States, the UK, and Japan.
At the launch of the A&M Studio World Music Carnival, Manpreet Singh Kochar, Founder & CEO of A&M Studio said,” The World Music Day was created to bring together artists and musicians together from all over the world. Keeping the essence of this, we are bringing together extremely talented artists from all over the world and connect over multiple genres of music. These 15 days will be a myriad of celebrations of music in its purest form. I am sure that our patrons will love it thoroughly. I further urge everyone to join in, cheer and encourage our artists and also to be generous and donate to our charity partners Child Help Foundation who are working non-stop for the benefit of underprivileged children. ”
On the occasion, Dr Anurag Batra, Chairman & Editor In Chief, Businessworld Group said, “ This is an excellent platform to showcase talent. I am happy to be partnering with A&M Studio to promote artists and also to help the needy.”
The World Music Carnival is A&M Studio’s celebration of music and art, where we get over 50 talented and versatile artists and musicians to present their music to the world for 15 days, culminating to the World Music Day. The music will represent all genres : Hindustani Classical, Rajasthani Folk, Gazals, Sufi, Qawali, Bengali, Carnatic, English, Tamil, Telegu, Kannada, Punjabi, Bollywood – contemporary / retro / classics.
DATE: 11th TO 25th June 2020
DIGITAL CONCERT TIMINGS: 5.00 PM to 11.00 PM
RELAYED LIVE :
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/AandMStudio01/
Instagram : aandm_studio
- Over 70 plus artists from all across the World – India, UAE, Canada and USA
- The Digital concert will be aired from A&M Studio Facebook and relayed from Child Help Foundation page.
- 15 Days – each day dedicated to a particular genre of music
- 5 -6 Artists max per day performing on the same genre
- The genres will range from Hindustani Classical, Rajasthani Folk, Ghazals, Sufi, Qawali, Bengali, Carnatic, International Music, Independent & Original music, Tamil, Telegu, Kannada, Punjabi, Bollywood – contemporary / retro / classics.
- Each artist performing live approximately 60 mins
- The Concert will be anchored by – Celebrity Anchors –Joe Baath and Bhavana Bhatia, who are renowned Anchors for entertainment and business shows.
- The show aims to reach over Muliple lakhs audiences around the world
- India Brand partners – The Crazy Yogi Koffie, Fever FM, Loudest.In, Everything Experiential, N N Sippy productions (One of the most iconic and legendary movies productions houses in the Cinema Industry) One Loop Digital, News Mobile, Konversai, My Eventz & Social Street
A&M Studio’s previous concerts – The Fusion Festival, Naman … A Tribute Concert & Ghar Aaja Pardesi … A musical homecoming … got fabulous reviews from the spectators and was widely appreciated. Over 60 unique artists performed in these concerts bringing much needed cheer to people, paying a homage to the essential services workforce and at the same time raising money for children in need via our NGO partner.