Ahead of the 2020 NAMM Show, Korg has announced four new MS-20 FS synthesizers. This announcement comes after revealing the revival of the ARP 2600 FS Synth.
Korg says “we have resumed production of a completely assembled full-size MS-20, which had in 2014 been produced only in very small numbers as a kit.”
The full-size reissue will consist of limited numbers of four different powder-coated colour variations: khaki (KHAKI), white (WHITE), metallic blue (MBLUE), and black (BLACK).
- Full-sized MS-20 made by KORG.
- Four different colour variations in a powder-coated finish.
- Provides two types of filter: early model and late model.
- Completely reproduces the analogue circuitry of the time.
- 2VCO / 2VCA / 2VCF / 2EG / 1LFO structure.
- External Signal Processor (ESP) to process an external signal.
- Patching system provides an extremely high degree of freedom.
- MIDI IN connector and USB port are provided.
- AC adaptor.
The original is reproduced in every detail, including the package finish and the included manual.
Pricing and Availability
The Korg MS-20 FS is expected to be available in April. Pricing is to be announced.