The All That Matters festival returns to Singapore in September after a record breaking year in 2017 with more delegates, more speakers, more live music and more networking than ever before.
Conference by day at the Ritz-Carlton Millenia and music festival by night at various locations across Singapore, All That Matters continues to be recognised as Asia’s leading entertainment industry conference and the gateway to the Asian music, sports and entertainment industry, hosted the week preceding the Formula 1 2018, Singapore Grand Prix.
The event is attended by over 1500 industry executives, content providers, tech innovators, global brands and thousands of music fans from around the world. It is the meeting point for the most influential players and the programme reflects the convergence of the global entertainment business.
Join us to hear from over 40 keynotes and 150 expert speakers, and make thousands of business connections across the five tracks of Music, Sports, Gaming, Digital and Marketing.
- 35 acts, from 18 countries, for 5 nights of live music, and more than 80 free shows
- Singapore acts announced: Bakers in Space, HubbaBubbas, iNCH, ORANGECOVE, Retrofocus
- The Main Stage @ Clarke Quay’s Fountain Square details for September 7 & 8
- Showcase Nights: THE AUSSIE BBQ, Hip Hop Night, Girls’ Night Out, Bandwagon Stage & Made In Singapore
- Full showcase and performance details at other participating venues in Clarke Quay
- Closing show: Liquid State X Zouk Present Liquid Nights Singapore Edition, featuring Alan Walker, Seungri & CORSAK, supported by DJ Ghetto
The second wave of artists have been added to the line-up for Music Matters Live 2018 in Singapore. Since the first announcement, 14 acts have been added to the list of performers at this year’s festival. In total, 35 emerging acts will take to the Music Matters stages from September 7-8 and 10-12 at Clarke Quay and Timbre venues.
Look forward to performances by Japanese rock outfit Amnesia, Santa Barbara born soul, funk and alternative singer Cameron Dettman, Shanghai-based electronic producer CORSAK, four-piece alternative/indie band from Kuala Lumpur Midnight Fusic, Filipino alternative rock band Over October, and the sultry vocals of Joii from Canada. This year’s line-up features a total of eight Singaporean artists – Bakers in Space, DJ Ghetto, DJ NashD, HubbaBubbas, iNCH, ORANGECOVE, Retrofocus, and ShiGGa Shay.
Showcases will take place, including a night of music fresh from the Philippines at Bandwagon Stage at Le Noir. Made In Singapore makes a return, supported by SGMUSO at Barber Shop by Timbre. Phuture will be hosting Hip Hop Night with artists Bhodha V (IN), DANakaDAN (US), ShiGGA Shay (SG) & DJ NashD (SG). Last but not least, the latest addition Girls’ Night Out is a special shout-out to the amazing female talents joining the festival this year, presented by Branded and the producers behind Its A Girl Thing, taking place on the final night of the festival September 12 @ Barber Shop by Timbre.
The Festival kicks off with two jammed packed nights on the Main Stage @ Clarke Quay’s Fountain Square. Over the 5 nights, 35 acts from 18 countries will perform more than 80 free live shows around Singapore.
Venues & Showcases
- Bandwagon Stage @ Le Noir
- THE AUSSIE BBQ @ Warehouse
- Made In Singapore @ Barber Shop by Timbre (supported by SGMUSO)
- Girls’ Night Out @ Barber Shop by Timbre (presented by Branded and Its A Girl Thing)
- Hip Hop Night @ Phuture, Zouk
- Crazy Elephant
- McGettigan’s Irish Pub
- SWITCH by Timbre
- Timbre at The Substation * Zouk (venue rules apply
For all your artist and schedule updates, follow Music Matters:
Website — www.musicmatters.asia
Facebook — www.facebook.com/musicmatters2me
Instagram — www.instagram.com/musicmatterstome
Apple Music — http://applemusic.com/musicmatters
Official hashtag – #Matters18